IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CLIENTS
Please note 360 ONE Group will never contact you by email/phone asking you any personal details or your 360 ONE Wealth Online/Mobile account login details. If you receive any such email/call, please reach us on :
Status of Complaint - You can find out the status of a complaint by checking with your individual Relationship Manager/ Service Relationship Manager or by calling Centralised Service Desk at
+91 22 4876 5858
Key Managerial Personnel (KMPs)
Compliance Officer for Broking and DP operations: Dinesh Tanwar
Contact Number : +91 9987635146
Company Secretary of 360 ONE Distribution Services Limited: Mansi Shah
Contact Number : +91 7208076982
DOCUMENTS / INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS
New KYC Format : Customer Documents
- Client Registration Form - Individual
- Client Registration Form - Non Individual
- Rights And Obligations Of Stock Brokers, Sub-Brokers And Clients As Prescribed By SEBI And Stock Exchanges
- Rights And Obligations Of Beneficial Owner And Depository Participant As Prescribed By SEBI And Depositories
- Risk Disclosure Document for Capital market and Derivatives segments
- Guidance note - Do's and Don'ts for trading on the exchange(s) for investors
- Policies and Procedures applicable to clients of IIFL Wealth Management Ltd
- IIFLW Broking Risk
- AML Policy for 360 ONE WAM LTD
- Investor Charter - Depository Participant
- Investor Charter - Stock Broker
- Investor Charter – Merchant Banking
- List of Upstreaming Client Nodal Bank Accounts
- Risk Disclosure
Attention to Investors
Client Registration Documents in Vernacular Language
Download Client Registration Documents (Rights & Obligations, Risk Disclosure Document, Do's & Don't's) in Vernacular Language.
Note: This document is a translated version of the client registration documents in English and is being provided in vernacular language to facilitate better understanding by the investors. In case of any ambiguity, the contents of the English version would prevail. Assamese
Copies of the above documents are also sent to Customers to their registered Email id and the physical copies of the same are handed over at the time of Account opening.
Investor Complaints Information
Precautions to be taken when trading in Options
Clients are requested to kindly avoid/beware of the following aspects:
- a) Sharing of trading credentials – login id & passwords including OTPs.
- b) Trading in leveraged products like options without proper understanding, which could lead to losses
- c) Writing/ selling options or trading in option strategies based on tips, without basic knowledge & understanding of the product and its risks
- d) Dealing in unsolicited tips through Whatsapp, Telegram, YouTube, Facebook, SMS, calls, etc.
- e) Trading in Options based on recommendations from unauthorized / unregistered investment advisors and influencers.