360 ONE Prime Ltd.(formerly known as IIFL Wealth Prime Limited) and IIFL Wealth Capital Markets Limited* (hereinafter referred to as "360 ONE entities") are "AMFI - Registered Mutual Fund Distributors for the year ended 31 March 2023."
* Fully owned subsidiary of 360 ONE Prime Limited.
Detailed commission for each AMC, Click here
The above mentioned rates are subject to change without any prior consent and as per agreement between 360 ONE entities and the respective AMCs.
Commission received by 360 ONE Prime Limited Rs. 7.75 (in crs) through distribution of 360 ONE Mutual Fund (formerly known as IIFL Mutual Fund) Schemes and total commission received from all AMCs Rs. 105.30 (in crs) during the F.Y. 2022-2023
Commission received by IIFL Wealth Capital Markets Limited Rs. 0.20 (in crs) through distribution of 360 ONE Mutual Fund Schemes and total commission received from all AMCs Rs. 16.38 (in crs) during the F.Y. 2022-2023
360 ONE entities distribute mutual fund schemes of their affiliates and Group Companies. 360 ONE Asset Management Ltd. (formerly known as IIFL Asset Management Limited) is a subsidiary of 360 ONE WAM Ltd(formerly known as IIFL Wealth Management Limited).
With effect from October 1, 2013, 360 ONE entities have Opted Out of transaction charges for all Mutual Fund schemes. Hence no transaction charges will be levied on purchases of any Mutual Fund products. Consequently, the respective Asset Management Companies (AMCs) will issue Mutual Fund units equivalent to the full subscription amount to the investors.
The above changes will be effective for both online and offline transactions initiated on or after October 1, 2013.
Mutual Funds - Important Information
1) Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk. Please read the offer document carefully before investing. Please also take note of risks highlighted about the product in the offer document and due caution should be exercised (including if necessary, obtaining of advice of tax/legal/accounting/financial/other professionals) prior to taking any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained therein.
2) We would like to draw your attention to the disclosures made in the SID/SAI/KIM relating to general risks of investing through mutual fund schemes as well as scheme specific risks such as (i) returns being subject to market risk including loss of capital on account of market volatility, force majeure events, changes in political and economic environment, default by issuers of securities to mutual funds, bankruptcy or insolvency of issuers and potential segregation of portfolio by AMC in such circumstances; (ii) suspension of redemption facility in case the scheme faces liquidity crisis; (iii) risks associated with subscription to new fund offering of the scheme such as price volatility risk, liquidity risk and delisting risk; (iv) winding up of schemes on account of illiquid instruments, higher volume of redemption requests from the investors or on account of unforeseen market events.
3) 360 ONE entities engaged in distribution are acting merely as a distributor for various third party mutual fund schemes and other third party products/services (that may be offered by an 360 ONE entity or by an entity not part of the 360 ONE group), that shall constitute a contract between the investor and the third party. 360 ONE entities shall not be liable or responsible for any loss resulting from the third party's products/services. The products, services and benefits referred to herein are subject to the terms and conditions governing them as specified by the third party from time to time.
4) 360 ONE entities which are acting as a distributor of Mutual funds and other investment products, undertake transactions on "Execution only" basis unless otherwise agreed between 360 ONE entities and the customer.
5) As per SEBI circular no. SEBI/HO/IMD/DF2/CIR/P/2020/175 dated September 17, 2020 read with circular no. SEBI/HO/IMD/DF2/CIR/P/2020/253 dated December 31, 2020, effective from February 1, 2021, the applicable NAV in respect of purchase of units of mutual fund scheme shall be subject to realization & availability of the funds in the bank account of mutual fund before the applicable cut off timings for purchase transactions, irrespective of the amount of investment, under ALL mutual fund schemes. (The above rule is already applicable for purchase transactions under Liquid funds and Overnight Funds).
6) Investors shall be responsible to ensure that the mutual fund application form is complete and all details as required are duly filled in. 360 ONE entities are not liable for any consequence in case any of the particulars provided are false, incorrect or incomplete.
7) In the event an investor gives direct instruction to the AMC or their agents, 360 ONE entities may not be held/responsible in this regard for any reason whatsoever.
Information on Mutual Funds
Daily NAV of various Mutual Fund schemes
Scheme portfolio and other scheme related details of various Mutual Fund schemes
https://www.amfiindia.com/investor-corner/online-center/portfoliodisclosure - Actual Link
Details about various mutual fund schemes and scheme related documents
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk, read all scheme related documents carefully.